I've graduated for half a year now and have a little savings. I don't want my money to just sit there in the bank account and depreciate. What a waste! I'd rather lose in a battle than hide in the shadow :) Given that recently the stock prices of quite a few tech companies are increasing steadily, I decide to invest in stock market (AGAIN! But first time for US stocks.)
First thing first, I need to choose a broker in order to trade stocks. I've done some research on several popular brokers, including TradeKing, E*trade, Scottrade, Ameritrade and others, and TradeKing really stands out of the crowd with its highly discounted commission fee ($4.95 per trade) and great promotion offers that can be easily obtained without funding a huge amount of money. Most other popular brokers have a commission fee that's twice the amount of TradeKing's, and their promotion offers tend to be in favor of those with high net worth (>200k).
I wouldn't say that TradeKing is absolutely better than others, and I believe each broker has its own advantages, but it seems to be the most appropriate one for me among all those I've researched. If you are an individual investor with a small amount to invest like me, I will highly recommend TradeKing.
Register via my referral link to get an additional $50 cash bonus when opening an account!
No comments:
Post a Comment